Hey everyone, today I’m interviewing Robert Farrington from The College Investor. He has some amazing tips on how to invest and pay off college loans with side hustles. Definitely check it out!
1. What first interested you in investments and finding profitable side hustles? Give us some background on how you got started.
2. I know that since you had success with creating different income streams, you also wanted to help out other college students who were struggling with loans and finances. What brought about this desire?
3. What did your family and/or wife think when they learned of your passion for investments and side hustles? And how did they feel when you wanted to help others?
4. When did you first start your journey to getting out of student loan debt and investing? And what were some of your first steps?
6. How long was it until you started to see some of your first profits?
7. What were some of your biggest challenges when you first started?
8. What was one of your biggest mistakes when getting into investments, and how can others avoid it?
9. What is one of your favorite thing about having multiple income streams?
11. How long did it take until you were able to live off your investments and turn your side hustles into full-time income?
I follow a lot of online mentors – Gary Vaynerchuck and Pat Flynn come to mind. I also read a lot of other bloggers and saw what they were doing in my space.Join my Saving Money & Making Money Facebook Group