I can remember when my husband and I were both dirt poor.
We were looking for ways to make money online so that he could quit his horrible job and we could both travel full-time (our personal dream).
And when we learned that blogging was a great option, we got to work.
We started looking into other bloggers and what they wrote about and kept on trying to think about what our blog could be about.
And it wasn’t easy!
At first, we thought that we might start a blog on keeping up the home (cleaning, organizing, decor, etc.).
But… we just weren’t feeling it.
Yeah, we had some understanding of the niche, but did we really want to write about that for years to come?
And after a bit more brainstorming, we finally came up with Chasing Foxes; a lifestyle blog that helped in almost ALL areas of life.
We knew we could do well with this and have fun with it!
However… as we became full-time bloggers a few months after our blog launched, we started getting questions from other people wanting help themselves.
They didn’t know what to call their blog, how to make money with it, and ESPECIALLY, what they should blog about.
This was a HUGE roadblock for many people just starting out.
We found that if this wasn’t solved quickly, they might just give up!
And we get it, you’re busy with life, things happen, and when something starts to feel frustrating, it can be easy to just toss it to the side (and especially when that thing isn’t making you money yet).
So we created the 50+ page Niche Finder Binder. 😊
We understood how hard this could be, so we wanted to create something that would be SUPER helpful and had TONS of value for you.
There’s a lot of fluff out there; lots of people promising big, and delivering little (or nothing at all).
And we wanted to make sure that you had ALL the help you needed to find your niche and not give up.
Because blogging is an incredible opportunity, and we don’t want to see you give it up on it!
It gives us SO much freedom!
Before, our schedule looked like this:
- Wake up at 5:50 AM
- Help my husband, Silas, get ready & hang out before his work
- He leaves at 7 AM
- Me: Work on the blog (with breaks to make dinner, eat lunch, etc.)
- Him: Work long stressful hours and hopefully quit at 5 PM (could work till 6 or 7 PM)
- Him: Comes home, eats dinner with me, and helps with the blog
- Hang out together
- Go to bed
But now… it could look like anything we want it to!
- We might wake up around 8 AM and go out for a nice breakfast, then head to the coffee shop to work on our laptops.
- We might work until a certain time (a time that we chose) and then hang out and watch a movie or explore the city we’re in.
- We might go to bed early or late; it just depends on how we feel.
We’re no longer bound to a boss who tells us when to get up, or when to get off work, or how much we can make.
We get to determine our schedule and it doesn’t have to be one set thing.
And I really want to help you get there as well.
I want to see you be able to start designing the life YOU want and get rid of the things that keep you from it.
And whether that’s…
- Get out of debt
- Have the home you want
- Have YOU time
- Have more time with loved ones (kids, significant other, family, friends, etc.)
- Or go after that dream you’ve had FOREVER (writing a book, decorating your home, starting that boutique, etc.)
Starting a blog is an incredible way to do that. And the Niche Finder Binder will help you do exactly that. 🙂
Here are just a few of some of my favorite parts of the binder:
Large & Small Niche Ideas Lists
This is honestly such a great list since I don’t just list out niche ideas, but also…
- Example blogs you can check out in the same niche, who have done it well.
- Social media sites we’ve personally found that have done well with each niche.
I really like giving helpful extras that’ll make blogging a lot easier and help you make a more informed decision.
Also, what better way to make an informed decision on your niche than to see other great examples and know more about them?
The Step-by-Step Find Your Niche Guide
Side note: These are just a few example pages of this section.
I really like step-by-step guides that help take you from point A to point B.
I love it when things are planned out and I have an actual idea of where I’m going.
And in this part of the binder, I really want you to feel like you’re guided by the hand and actually have your niche picked out or at least a very good idea by the end of this section.
Finding Your Avatar Guide
Finding your avatar is a SUPER important part of figuring out your niche, which is why I feel that this is one of the most important parts of this binder.
I go into what an avatar is and how you can make the most out of your niche and get great pageviews all throughout the year.
Niche Blog Post Examples
I think that figuring out what topics to write on once you find your niche is SUPER important.
I mean, it’s great to find your niche and everything, but then you have to figure out what topics you want to talk about.
And coming up with your own ideas can sometimes be stressful, which is why I think that this guide is going to be pretty helpful for you. 🙂
Printable Inspirational Quote Art
I really LOVE making printable quotes. They’re great for using as a gift, section dividers, binder covers, home decor, office inspiration, etc. etc.
And these were super fun to make!
Can’t wait to see how you use them. 🙂
Here’s Everything that’s in the Niche Finder Binder:
- An INCREDIBLE list of broad and small niches for you to choose from.
- A guide that will walk you through, step-by-step, in finding your niche.
- A guide on finding your avatar.
- My answers to questions you might have on finding your niche.
- A list of my personal tips on how to find a niche.
- Blog post examples for certain niches to help you get started.
- Quick stories that were sent in from big bloggers, on how they found their niche.
- Inspirational quotes.
Also… here’s just ANOTHER reason to be excited about this!
During this pandemic & quarantine, you and so many others have a TON of time on your hands.
In fact.. you might have more time on your hands then you’ve ever had before!
So how would it feel to come out of this lockdown feeling like a pro?
How would it feel to have actually have your blog up, blog posts created, page views coming in, and getting way ahead of others who didn’t use this time to be productive?
I’m not saying that you’re some sort of “bad person” or “lazy” if you don’t. Nope! I get it, we’re all going through a lot right now, and I don’t personally know you’re situation.
However, I do want to help encourage you to think about this incredible opportunity on your hands.
These could be the months that change your life. 🙂