Getting free stuff online is probably one of the most satisfying things out there. It gives us more ways to celebrate things like birthdays without spending more money. And it’s also just plain fun when we get what we signed up for in the mail.
This is why I found some awesome tips that show you how to get free stuff online. I went through some great sources and picked the ones I thought would be the best for my readers.
I was pleasantly surprised with just how much is on offer, so much so that I had to create a Table of Contents just to organize everything!
So I hope you find these freebie tips helpful and let me know if you have any in the comments below!
How to Find Free Stuff Online
1. How to Get Free Stuff on Wish
Ah…Wish. That kinda strange website where you can find all kinds of cheap products and even occasionally get things for absolutely free. But how do you get anything for free on Wish? In short, a combination of luck, timing and knowing what you’re doing.
There are 3 ways to get free things on Wish:
- Simply browse Wish.com either on your app or online and see if there are any free items on offer as there sometimes can be. (Try typing in “free” on the search bar.)
- If you find a free item, then try and find a free shipping code online and see if you can make the shipping free as well! (e.g. “rbfcwfb” or “rydfrgd”. Find more codes here or here)
Slow snowball way:
- Refer a friend by clicking on “Earn $20” within the Wish app.
- You’ll be given a unique code you can give to friends that they can get 50% off when they sign up. (My code is vmwtxpt 😉)
- You can also submit your code to coupon websites or post it on comment threads on other websites so that others can benefit from the discount and so that you can earn more Wish credits for each person that uses it.
Fast way (only for Android users):
- Download the Wish app on your Android phone and make an account.
- Click the blue gift icon with the white ribbon tied around it. This is the “Daily Giveaway” page where they give away free items.
- Double check to make sure it says the shipping cost is also free.
- It only opens for 15 minutes between 9pm-9:15pm every day (though this time may vary on your location).
- When it opens keep hitting the “Current” button to reload the “Daily Giveaway” page.
- As you keep reloading the page, look out for a button that says “Claim”, when you see it, hit it really fast. Rinse and repeat as many times as you can.
- Again, double check to make sure it says the shipping cost is free and, if it is, hit “Claim Your Giveaway”.
2. How to Get Free Stuff on Amazon
Ever found a product on Amazon that had no reviews and felt a bit uneasy about buying it? Well, the sellers are completely aware of this and feel pretty insecure about it too.
Sellers on Amazon desperately need reviews to boost their Amazon rankings and attract more sellers. The problem? Hardly anyone can be bothered leaving reviews.
That’s where a website called Snagshout comes into play.
Sellers on Amazon will post their products on Snagshout for often around half price and sometimes even for free in exchange for you trying it out and providing them an honest review on Amazon. You can check out and sign up for Snagshout here.
Once you sign up, all you have to do is link your Amazon account to prove you actually shop on Amazon and then start browsing! If you see something you like, just click “snag it” and you’ll be given a coupon code to use on Amazon for the product.
You’ll still have to pay for shipping though, but some of the items can be shipped free if you’re an Amazon Prime member.
3. How to Get Free Stuff on eBay
Most “ways” you see online to get free stuff on eBay don’t work and are sometimes just vain attempts to try and scam sellers.
If you want to get free stuff from eBay then you just have to use a bit of common sense and not expect to hack the system. Here are 3 simple ways to do this:
Ever really looked at the screen name of a seller on eBay or checked out their profile? Often times their name or profile will give away their hobbies and interests.
If you have stuff you don’t use related to their interests, why not message them asking if you could do a straight swap in return for what they’re selling that interests you?
Not only will you get rid of stuff you don’t need but you might get items you want to free!
There are new sellers on eBay who are eager to start earning a good reputation so that they can start selling a lot more frequently or start selling high ticket items on eBay.
Some sellers will start auctions with the express purpose of giving away free items in exchange for a good review.
Try to hunt for seller’s recently failed auctions. If the auction was selling something for dirt cheap (e.g. $1), they might have just been hoping to get rid of the item.
Message them and offer to pay for postage. You might just get the item for free!
4. How to Get Free Stuff on Craigslist
Getting free stuff from Craigslist is a lot easier than on eBay and you can occasionally find goodwill sellers who’ll give away pretty awesome items for free just because they want to help someone.
- Just head over to Craigslist and make sure your nearest location is selected.
- Once your nearest location is selected, click on the sub-heading “free” under the category heading “for sale”.
- Now you can search for whatever you’re looking for, though often the free options will be fairly limited.
5. How to Get Free Stuff on Nextdoor
Nextdoor is a private social network app that is completely free to use. It helps neighbors to keep updated about what’s going on in the local community.
Sometimes you can find items that people near you are giving away for free, or at least for cheap. You can also find garage sale deals near you. In general, I’d say you’re more likely to see free items on Nextdoor than items being sold for cash. Who knows what you might find?
6. How to Get Free Stuff on Facebook
Pretty much every person and business is on Facebook and the platform offers a lot of different ways to find free stuff online. Let’s breakdown each way:
The most obvious way to find free stuff on Facebook is to check out its Marketplace. Sometimes people will post free items near you that you can pick up and collect. If they’re selling at a price, you have the option to message them and to try haggling for a lower price too.
But a lesser-known way to get free stuff from Facebook is to follow Pages that offer freebies and samples. Here are some Facebook Pages you can follow:
Similar to Facebook Pages but different in that there is more interaction and discussion from members, Facebook Groups are probably the most effective way of finding free stuff on Facebook.
People will often share with people coupons, codes, deals, and other ways to find free stuff they’ve just discovered and so you can stay ahead by joining some of these biggest freebie groups on Facebook!
- Freebies / Free stuff & Free samples
- Freebies, Sweeps & Instant Win Games
- Free Samples | Free Samples By Mail | Freebies | Free Stuff | Freebie Lady
- Free Stuff, Free Samples & Full Size, Freebies Online & by Mail
- Sweet Deals | Glitches | Freebies
- Totally free samples
- Yo! Free Samples & Saving Money
7. How to Get Free Stuff on Instagram
The consistent way:
Getting consistent free stuff from Instagram is all about becoming an influencer with an audience who follows you. The bigger your audience the more likely you’ll be given free stuff.
It is very much a “scratch our backs and we’ll scratch yours” approach where companies, seeing your engaged following, will give you free or discounted products in return for you posting a picture or video of it on your profile or on your Instagram Stories.
To achieve this you’ll need:
- At least 5,000 followers or so
- Hundred/hundreds of likes for each post
- An audience that matches their demographics
Therefore, branding your Instagram is essential. You must:
- Keep to a theme, niche and style
- Let your personality shine through consistently
- Engage with other peoples content that matches your niche
This can take a while, but people can grow their Instagram following to 10,000 in a year or even a matter of months. It’s just knowing how to do it and sticking it out for the long haul. Here are some Instagram tips I’d recommend checking out. (Her 3rd tip on joining “pods” was news to me!)
The pick n’ mix way:
This is relevant since Instagram will show the most recent posts using these hashtags so the giveaway will likely still be active. Try it yourself every now and then and just see what pops up!
How to Get Free Books Online
8. How to Get Free Books on Kindle
Unbeknown to some, Amazon actually gives away some Kindle books for free.
- Click this link for Amazon’s top 100 free Kindle books.
- Click this link for all free Kindle books on Amazon.
- Click this link for a website that lists more free Kindle books on Amazon. This website also offers an email list you can sign up for that’ll send you new free Kindle books each day to your inbox.
Amazon also offers a Kindle Unlimited program that lets you borrow as many books as you want—they offer a 30-day free trial too which you are free to cancel straight away and still enjoy its benefits for the rest of the trial period.
Amazon also offers a free 30-day trial Prime membership you can cancel straight away and still reap the benefits after cancellation. You get to borrow one Kindle book per month through the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library.
9. How to Get Free Books on Audible
The free trial way:
There is a special promotion that Amazon has been running for years but does not advertise anymore, luckily we have access to it!
Click here to get TWO free Audible books and begin a 30-day free trial which you can cancel anytime before any payment is made. You’ll get to keep the two audiobooks even after the trial has ended.
What makes this promotion special is that Audible free trials only give you one free audiobook, but this special link gives you two!
The simple way:
If you’re already a member of Audible, another way is to simply type in on the search bar “free audiobooks” and hit enter (or just click here to run the search). You’ll find quite a lot of audiobooks that are completely free!
10. How to Get Free Books on BookMooch
We all have books that we’re done with reading and will never pick up again. If you’re the book-loving type looking for exciting new books to read, why not swap out your collection for newer additions?
This way you get to keep your cash and still get new books to read. It’s possible to do this with friends and family and even colleagues but you can also do this online too.
BookMooch is such a place. On this website, you can make your books new again by giving them out to someone who has never read them and getting ones in return you’ve never read. All you have to do is sign up and become a user.
11. How to Get Free Music Online
If you don’t like the ads or premium services offered by YouTube or Spotify, there are other ways to get free music online legally.
Better yet, some of the tracks you can download on Free Music Archive can be used in your own work, e.g. in videos and songs. (When you search just tick the box that says “Allows for use in a remix or video”.)
How to Get Free Clothes Online
12. Clothe Swapping Sites
You may already swap clothes with your friends, family and neighbors but another way to exchange clothes with others is to do it from the comfort of your phone.
Furthermore, while it may not be free, another second-hand clothing store to check out is Swap. It’s effectively an online thrift store where you can buy second-hand clothes for up to 90% cheaper than retails brands.
13. How to Get Free Clothes from Shein
Shein is a good site to visit if you’re looking for cheap clothes.
Although the site can give off a bit of a “quantity over quality” type vibe, Shein offers some steals if you look hard and is a good option when searching for outfits you’d normally hardly wear but still pay around $200 for. At Shein, you could get those sort of outfits for like $20 instead!
If you’re a fashion blogger you can get free clothes from Shein every month by emailing them and letting them know a bit about yourself and your audience. If you match their requirements you may be accepted!
14. How to Get Free Clothes from ThredUp
I’ve heard of this site multiple times and it turns out that ThredUp is a great place to get free clothing.
When you refer a friend, they get $10 off their first purchase and you get $10 towards your next one. It adds up quickly and pretty soon you’re able to get new (or basically new) clothes for free.
You can sign up for ThredUp here.
Join my EXCLUSIVE email list for money saving and making hacks!
Here I'll give you some of the best tips and hacks I have for making and saving money.
So whether you want to increase your income, get out of debt, or just some simple saving tips, I've got you covered!
15. How to Get Free Beauty Products
Depending on your beauty and hair care regimen, you can get free products that’ll last you months. You just have to be flexible with what you use and not mind changing from one product to another.
Several companies are willing to send you free samples to make you choose their product. When you get a couple of these, you may not need to buy hair products, lotions, makeup and so on.
Some of the websites where you can find free beauty product samples include:
- Tryspree (with Tryspree you can also sign up to get free samples automatically for free!)
- Allure Beauty Enthusiasts (you can sign up and fill out surveys to win freebies)
- Glamspotters (similar to the one above but you can also sign up to receive offers via email)
- Mr. Free Stuff
- Freebies on Reddit (then search “beauty” or “makeup” in the search bar)
16. How to Get Free Furniture
Furniture can be pricey but with sites like Freecycle and Craigslist, it’s possible to get a replacement for your old furniture conveniently. And the best part? Sometimes you don’t even have to pay a dime.
If you’re in financial need you can also try and get a furniture voucher with the Salvation Army in exchange for a free piece of furniture. Just find out where your local one is and get in contact with them and see if they offer any vouchers.
You could also try doing a Google search with your city/location with the words “furniture bank” after it and see if there are any furniture banks nearby you could check out.
Lastly, you could also check out the Facebook group “ALL free stuff” since people sometimes post free furniture you can pick up, or you could even enquire yourself to see if anyone is giving anything away near your city.
Survey Sites and Apps That Give You Free Stuff
There many opportunities to do surveys to get free stuff online and to download apps that can also help you get free stuff. For the latter, cash-back apps are particularly good. They let you win points for online activities that you can later redeem for free stuff in stores.
Swagbucks is a money-making app that pays you for watching videos, browsing the internet, filling out surveys, downloading apps while also offering several money incentives for in-app activities such as sampling products.
For example, Dollar Shave Club once gave away a $20 Amazon or PayPal gift card if you tried their free sample shaving kit. So see what other great sampling offers you can find on Swagbucks!
The versatility is what makes Swagbucks a fun app and site.
18. Inbox Dollars
Inbox Dollars allows you to do lots of things to earn money too. You can get free samples and might even come across a product you actually need. You can get paid in the process too!
19. Survey Junkie
Surveys are one of the biggest ways to get free stuff online and Survey Junkie allows you to fill out surveys and express your opinions about different companies and brands and then get paid for doing so.
You earn gift cards when you use Survey Junkie and there is the occasional cash to your Paypal too.
How to Get Real Free Samples Without Surveys
I hate it when a site says they’ll give you something for free but then you have to jump through hoops (surveys) just to get it…and it takes a long time. This is why I love these sites where you can get samples without any strings attached.
So whether you’re looking for makeup samples or food samples, these sites have got you covered.
My Free Product Samples is a great place to find free samples without having to take surveys to get them. It’s updated regularly and contains all kinds of samples, coupons and deals worth checking out!
The Freebie Lady over at Internet Steals and Deals scours the internet to find free samples and deals. You can find all sorts here and you can get the free samples without surveys.
Totally Free Stuff searches the web for you to find free offers for samples and products. It’s a great place to get free stuff online or to find things dramatically reduced down and it offers daily updates of free stuff.
There are a whole lot of items you can pick on this site. You just have to look carefully. If you need something in particular, then you should search by category.
They also have a swell “Babies & Infants” category if you’re on the lookout for free stuff online for babies.
Nick & Scott over at Sample A Day have created this helpful website as an easy way to get free samples by mail with no surveys and no catch. It’s not just for the US too since they also feature free samples for Canada, Australia, and the UK.
You can get lots of free stuff on Freeflys. There are sample products, coupons and sweepstake entries on the site. You can also sign up for email alerts that’ll inform you about the latest free samples as they come.
Free Stuff carries all kinds of free samples from new brands as well as from some brands you’ll already know. Some samples may require more work than others to get but some of them come totally free with no strings attached.
26. How to Get Free Stuff with Coupons
While you can get discounts with coupons, you can also use them to get stuff totally free too.
Some coupons allow you to get free items alongside your purchases. In those cases, if there’s no size restriction on a coupon, feel free to get the smallest size of something (lotion, hairspray, shampoo, etc. Think travel size). Usually, the price of these kinds of things are going to be the lowest and the coupon (say $3-5 off product) will more than cover it.
Other coupons can actually help you earn cash as well as getting free items. Places like Walmart will pay you an “overage” which means you’ll get money back if your coupon was for more than the item. So for instance, if your coupon is $5 off a product and your item was only $2.00, you’ll get $3.00 back.
And when shopping online make sure to download the Honey extension for your internet browser (click here for Google Chrome, click here for Firefox, click here for Internet Explorer) which can automatically apply coupon codes for you so you don’t accidentally miss out on deals while shopping online.
If you want to search for coupon codes online manually, then check out RetailMeNot.
How to Get Free Stuff to Test
For those residing in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia, you can sign up with Toluna and get paid in money and gift cards to test products before they hit the shelf. It’s a great way to get some cash as well as some awesome freebies.
Influenster.com may give you free stuff for you to test out if you join their Influenster program.
You’ll have to leave an honest review and fill out a few surveys when completing your profile, but the chance of getting free stuff online to try out could make it worthwhile your time!
Pinecone Research is similar to Survey Junkie mentioned above in that you can take surveys and get paid while doing so, but occasionally you also get to review products you can keep afterward.
To get started on Pinecone Research, you first need to apply and become a tester. If testers are not needed at the time, you’ll have to wait until there is a new chance at sampling and testing out products.
30. How to Get a Free Credit Rating Report
There really are so many different ways to get free stuff online, so why not also think about saving money on useful services too?
If you don’t know your financial standing when it comes to getting credit, you’ll never know how to improve it. However, getting a credit score may not come easy. This is where Experian comes in handy.
With Experian, you actually get your credit score and your credit report for free. This allows you to go through the information that lenders and employers might use to determine your creditworthiness and money reputation in the future.
Knowing your credit score also helps you understand beforehand what kinds of loans you qualify for. It enables you to adequately prepare and make life and money choices that improve it too.
31. How to Get Free Internet and Phone Service
Looking for ways to get those phone bills down each month? With FreedomPop, you can get internet hotspots and cell phone plans for free. And with their designated SIM cards, you’re all set to use local WiFi hotspots for your regular calls, texting and data.
You’ll also enjoy membership benefits much more when you have some of your friends join FreedomPop. There are even partner offers that get you on free 4G LTE data once completed.
Sure, the free plan is a bit limited and people have reported some issues with calls dropping, but it’s totally free so…can’t really complain too much.
How to Get Free Stuff for Your Birthday Online
Did you know there are many ways to get free stuff online for your birthday? Let’s check some of them out.
Ulta gives you a free makeup gift on your birthday, whether that’s skin cream, eye shadow, or lipstick, etc. Makeup isn’t cheap and neither is Ulta, so I thought this was an awesome deal!
You can create an account here.
If you register with Sephora, you can get free stuff online on your birthday; stuff like cleansers, perfumes, or makeup. It’s a great way to treat yourself to products that’d normally cost a lot.
Offline Bonus: Where to Get Free Food
Perhaps you’re wondering where to get free food on your birthday? Or maybe you’re just feeling hungry right now? In any case, here’s are two OFFLINE bonus tips for getting free food.
34. Places to Get Free Food on Your Birthday
I’m going to assume that many of us have a Red Robin in our city or near us. If you do, and you think burgers are awesome, then sign up here and head into Red Robin for a free burger on your birthday.
Denny’s offers a free Grand Slam breakfast on your birthday if you sign up for Denny Rewards.
If you sign up for DD Perks you can get a free beverage of your choice on your birthday.
If you join the Sprinkles Perks Program you can get a free cupcake on your birthday.
Check out this post if you want to read about other restaurants that’ll give you free food on your birthday.
35. Free Food on National Food Holidays
Yeah, this is actually a thing. Some restaurants, cafés, or even websites may offer free food on these dates if they stock it.
I think it’s pretty ridiculous that National Food Holidays even exist to be honest, but here are all the dates for you—it’s always worth a shot I guess!
January National Food Holidays
- Bloody Mary Day (1st)
- National Spaghetti Day (4th)
- National Gluten-Free Day (13th)
- National Bagel Day (15th)
- National Cheese Lover’s Day (20th)
- National Pie Day (23rd)
- National Chocolate Cake Day (27th)
- National Blueberry Pancake Day (28th)
- National Croissant Day (30th)
- National Hot Chocolate Day (31st)
February National Food Holidays
- National Fettuccine Alfredo Day (7th)
- National Bagels and Lox Day (9th)
- Pizza Day (9th)
- National Tortellini Day (13th)
- Drink Wine Day (18th)
- National Cherry Pie Day (20th)
- National Margarita Day (22nd)
- National Tortilla Chp Day (24th)
- National Clam Chowder Day (25th)
- National Strawberry Day (27th)
- National Chili Day (28th)
March National Food Holidays
- National Peanut Butter Lovers Day (1st)
- National Cereal Day (7th)
- National Meatball Day (9th)
- National Ranch Dressing Day (10th)
- National Ginger Ale Day (13th)
- National Potato Chip Day (14th)
- National Reuben Day (14th)
- Oatmeal Cookie Day (18th)
- National Poultry Day (19th)
- National Ravioli Day (20th)
- National French Bread Day (21st)
- National Chip and Dip Day (23rd)
- National Cocktail Day (24th)
- National Spinach Day (26th)
- Tater Day (31st)
April National Food Holidays
- National Peanut Butter Jelly Day (2nd)
- National Chocolate Mousse Day (3rd)
- National Ramen Noodle Day (4th)
- National Deep Dish Pizza Day (5th)
- National Beer Day (7th)
- National Burrito Day (7th)
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day (12th)
- National Eggs Benedict Day (16th)
- National Pretzel Day (26th)
- National Prime Rib Day (27th)
- National Shrimp Scampi Day (29th)
May National Food Holidays
- National Orange Juice Day (4th)
- National Hoagie Day (5th)
- National Shrimp Day (10th)
- Eat What You Want Day (11th)
- National Apple Pie Day (13th)
- International Hummus Day (13th)
- National Buttermilk Biscuit Day (14th)
- National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day (15th)
- National Wine Day (25th)
- National Brisket Day (28th)
- National Hamburger Day (28th)
- National Macaroon Day (31st)
June National Food Holidays
- National Egg Day (3rd)
- National Cheese Day (4th)
- National Doughnut Day (7th)
- National Chocolate Ice Cream Day (7th)
- National Iced Tea Day (10th)
- National Lobster Day (15th)
- National Fudge Day (16th)
- Eat All Your Veggies Day (17th)
- National Sushi Day (18th)
- National Smoothie Day (21st)
- National Onion Rings Day (22nd)
- National Catfish Day (25th)
- National Ceviche Day (28th)
- National Ice Cream Soda Day (30th)
July National Food Holidays
- National Caesar Salad Day (4th)
- National Fried Chicken Day (6th)
- National Piña Colada Day (10th)
- National Mojito Day (11th)
- National Pecan Pie Day (12th)
- National French Fries Day (13th)
- National Macaroni Day (14th)
- National Hot Dog Day (17th)
- National Fortune Cookie Day (20th)
- National BLT Day (22nd)
- National Vanilla Ice Cream Day (23rd)
- National Chicken Wing Day (29th)
- National Lasagna Day (29th)
- National Cheesecake Day (30th)
August National Food Holidays
- National IPA Day (1st)
- National Watermelon Day (3rd)
- National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day (4th)
- National Oyster Day (5th)
- National S’mores Day (10th)
- National Filet Mignon Day (13th)
- National Prosecco Day (13th)
- National Bratwurst Day (16th)
- National Rum Day (16th)
- National Potato Day (19th)
- National Bacon Lovers Day (20th)
- National Waffle Day (24th)
- National Banana Split Day (25th)
- Chop Suey Day (29th)
- Eat Outside Day (31st)
September National Food Holidays
- National Gyro Day (1st)
- National Cheese Pizza Day (5th)
- National Wiener Schnitzel Day (9th)
- National Chocolate Milkshake Day (12th)
- National Linguine Day (15th)
- National Guacamole Day (16th)
- National Cheeseburger Day (18th)
- National Ice Cream Cone Day (22nd)
- National Key Lime Pie Day (23rd)
- National Lobster Day (25th)
- National Pancake Day (26th)
- National Drink Beer Day (28th)
- National Coffee Day (29th)
October National Food Holidays
- World Vegetarian Day (1st)
- National Taco Day (4th)
- National Vodka Day (4th)
- National Noodle Day (6th)
- National Submarine-Hoagy-Hero-Grinder Day (9th)
- National Sausage Pizza Day (11st)
- National Gumbo Day (12th)
- National Dessert Day (14th)
- World Bread Day (16th)
- National Pasta Day (17th)
- National Chocolate Cupcake Day (18th)
- National Nut Day (22nd)
- American Beer Day (27th)
- National Chocolate Day (28th)
November National Food Holidays
- World Vegan Day (1st)
- National Sandwich Day (3rd)
- National Doughnut Day (5th)
- National Nachos Day (6th)
- National Cappuccino Day (8th)
- National Vanilla Cupcake Day (10th)
- National Sundae Day (11st)
- National Pickle Day (14th)
- National Fast Food Day (16th)
- National Baklava Day (17th)
- National Espresso Day (23rd)
- National Cake Day (26th)
- National Mousse Day (30th)
December National Food Holidays
- National Pie Day (1st)
- National Cookie Day (4th)
- National Comfort Food Day (5th)
- National Gazpacho Day (6th)
- National Pastry Day (9th)
- National Lager Day (10th)
- National Biscuits and Gravy Day (14th)
- National Cupcake Day (15th)
- National Maple Syrup Day (17th)
- National Fried Shrimp Day (20th)
- National Egg Nog Day (24th)
- Bacon Day (30th)
- National Champagne Day (31st)
Tips While Getting Free Stuff Online
Here are a few essential tips you need to follow while using the internet. These tips will help you maximize on all the other tips laid out above in this article.
Use Your Rewards Credit Card
Get a rewards credit card. This kind of card allows you to earn while you spend and you can redeem the points later on. Some of the cards even come with freebies attached like travel insurance and so on. You can redeem points earned on some credit cards at hotels or airport lounges.
Look out for Sweepstakes
If you have a company that you love, then you should keep your eyes open for their sweepstakes. You can win awesome prizes in their contests.
Turn off Auto-Renewals
If you sign up for free trials and subscriptions to benefit from free samples, products or services, make sure that they’ve not signed you up for an automatic monthly or yearly renewal.
It can be pretty annoying seeing your bill next month to find you’ve been charged without expecting it!
You can usually toggle off auto-renewal services by checking your account settings. Sometimes you have to search for the auto-renew settings for a little bit as they can be pretty hidden away in your account settings.
Look out for Shipping Fees
Sometimes websites will claim an item is free but will claw back the money by bumping up the shipping cost, so don’t be duped by that.
Now whether it’s for a special occasion or not, knowing how to get free stuff online can save you a lot of money. It’s a great way to cut down on expenses but still “splurge” on the things you love. So I hope you found these tips on getting free items online useful!
Now if you have any other tips on getting free stuff online to order or even tips on how to get free stuff offline, or you just have a question, feel free to let me know in the comments below!
Finally, if you’re looking to make some quick money, check out our post on making $100 per day! Tips include ideas like renting out your parking space, testing search engines, getting paid to walk or listen to music, and it also contains more info on cash-back apps.
Join my EXCLUSIVE email list for money saving and making hacks!
Here I'll give you some of the best tips and hacks I have for making and saving money.
So whether you want to increase your income, get out of debt, or just some simple saving tips, I've got you covered!