I don’t care what time of the year it is! It could be Fall or the holidays or it could even be in the middle of summer; it’s always time for cinnamon roll cheesecake cups. They’re easy and amazing so where could you go wrong? I mean look at it!
Soft, gooey, and cinnamony (that’s a word right?), it’s like Fall in your mouth.
Now what inspired this you may ask? What could have driven me to make such a crazy mess of a masterpiece? Well cheesecake had been on my mind for quite a few weeks. I had gotten a set of three mini cheesecake pans (check them out here, they’re so cute!) and was determined to use them. However, as fate would have it, I got distracted with the fact that I did indeed have silicone cupcake holders (which you can find here too). And this would make for an even cuter dessert!
And then of course I had a craving for something cinnamon and thus the cinnamon roll cheesecake cups were born! Pretty awesome right?
So now you should probably know a few facts about this dessert…
First, it can either be baked or a no-bake dessert. Both are equally delicious, so if you’re feeling like something cold, then definitely freeze them. However, if the weather’s finally turned cold (or it’s been cold for awhile), then feel free to bake in the oven for a short time. It’s super simple!
Second, this isn’t healthy. I know, you probably weren’t expecting this part, but it really isn’t. You may even gain a pound! But don’t worry, it’s worth it. These guys are so good!
And lastly, you don’t have to share them. In fact, I fully encourage you to make a batch and eat them all to yourself. And whether that’s all in one sitting or spread throughout a couple days, it’s up to you. So just enjoy!
Go ahead and pin it for later!
- FOR CRUST
- 12 cinnamon graham cracker sheets finely crushed
- 1/4 C brown sugar
- 1/2 C butter, melted
- 1 T cinnamon
- FOR CHEESECAKE
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1/3 C sugar
- 2 t vanilla
- 1/2 c sour cream
- FOR CINNAMON ROLL FILLING
- 1 C brown sugar
- 2 T cinnamon (adjust to taste)
- 6 T butter
- 1/4 t vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 (unless you want to freeze them), and add 12 silicone cupcake holders in a muffin pan. Lightly grease with butter or a non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter until combined. Then firmly press the crumb mixture onto the bottoms of each cupcake holder and bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove and keep the oven on.
- While the crust is baking, cream together the cream cheese and sugar until mixed and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla and beat well. Then finish off with the sour cream and set aside once fully beaten together.
- Melt the brown sugar, cinnamon, butter, and vanilla in a medium sauce pan. Mix until smooth and set aside.
- Spread the cheesecake mixture into each of the cups, filling up to just under the cupcake holder's edges.
- Swirl the cinnamon mixture on top with either a butter knife or a toothpick to get the look you want.
- Freeze or bake for 15-20 minutes. Then take out to cool and refrigerate 1-2 hours (or you can eat them when hot, it's all up to you).
- Enjoy this delicious, gooey, cinnamony masterpiece!
Join my Delicious Food & Drinks FB Group!