Ok, first off, I just want to say that I’m glad you’re here and I think it’s SO cool that you’re looking for ways to improve your life this year.
Also, in no way are you a bad person if you can’t do everything on this list. You’re not a failure and I think it’s very important to remember that.
Now, since you’re here, I want to help make things a little easier with the simple Getting Your Life Together Checklist. It’s ok to take it slow and do a few things at a time, so don’t feel pressured to do it all at once!
This year I’ve personally started adding new habits and ways of thinking to my life that have helped me out SO much (and will probably talk about it another time). And I want you to feel those same kinds of feelings. The feeling of being accomplished and positive; knowing that you’re moving towards something beautiful.
You deserve to have a life you like being in, so I hope this checklist helps you on the way to getting there! 💕
Side Note: These are in no particular order! Also, the link to the freebie printable is down below (along with the discount code!). 🙂
Getting Your Life Together Checklist
- Start writing some positive affirmations
- Drink 10 glasses of water a day
- Create a home cleaning checklist
- Start to eat just a bit healthier each week
- Start & finish reading a book this month
- Take a 30-minute walk
- Rest, you need AND deserve it
- Put some nice oil on your skin
- Write 5 things you love about yourself
- Find a friend or family member w/ a need & help them
- Wake up at 7:30 to get more done
- Take 10 minutes to journal
- Workout for 25 minutes
- Start giving compliments to people you meet
- Get out and hang out with some friends
- Have some coffee w/ no cream or sweetener
- Go to bed at 10 PM
- Find 10 things to love about yourself
- Text someone who makes you feel loved
- Write 10 things you’re grateful for
- Journal in the morning about your goals for the day
- Get rid of those toxic people
- Face & hair mask
- Start a simple budget
- Drink some green tea
- Give yourself a small gift
- Start looking for a better job
- Make a date to hang out with a friend
- Learn a skill that will make your life easier
- Destroy 5 negative thoughts about yourself
- Make dinner special. Light a candle and put on some music.
- Plan a visit to someplace fun nearby
If you’d like to get the free printable Getting Your Life Together checklist, then just click here! 😊 ❤️
DISCOUNT CODE: GETMYLIFETOGETHER