This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click on one of my links and make a purchase, I receive a commission at no extra cost to you. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Fast-food has always been a major hit to people’s health, since they can be made with harmful chemicals, and are almost always high in calories and contain unhealthy ingredients.
But thankfully, I think fast-food restaurants have become a lot smarter since they now serve healthy meals. So here are some of the ones I’ve found that you might want to try.
Quick Important Note:
If you want an AWESOME guide that’ll help you lose weight (even when you’re eating out), then check out Eat This, Not That! here.
Basically… you don’t need to diet to lose weight and can STILL go to McDonald’s.
- Wendy’s: Wendy’s is pretty popular, and if you like it, then try getting their chicken wraps or Apple Pecan Chicken Salad (the salad is only 340 for half, and 570 for the full meal). It’s a great lunch substitute to their hamburgers and fries.
- Ruby Tuesday: You don’t need to fret and search for a good restaurant, you have Ruby to help you out when looking for a place to eat. They have a menu that has a variety of foods and healthier options that are mostly gluten-free such as the plain grilled chicken or top sirloin.
- KFC: Found worldwide and quite reliable, it is known for its signature fried chicken, and other unhealthy snacks. But thankfully, they have healthier choices such as… green beans (25 calories), corn on the cob (70 calories), and grilled chicken (210 calories).
- Panera Bread: This restaurant can be termed as both a bakery and a cafe. It serves a variety of meals like soups, salads, sandwiches and baked foods. You can get healthy options like the Avocado, Egg White, and Spinach Sandwich, Roasted Turkey Sandwich, Avocado BLT, and the Modern Greek Salad With Quinoa.
- The Cheesecake Factory: Now this restaurant is known for its high-calorie foods. But thankfully, they offer a variety of fish dishes, salads, and steak. So try their Chicken Lettuce Wrap Tacos or their Seared Tuna Tataki Salad.
- McDonald’s: This is the world’s biggest fast-food restaurant. It is popular for its burgers and also for its various sides. And if this is something you’re craving, then go ahead and try out there Fruit and Maple Oatmeal, Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad, and the Artisan Grilled Chicken Sandwich.
- Chipotle: This restaurant is mainly Mexican and offers food like burritos and salads. It is also known to use only organic products for every meal served to customers. And it really is good food! So go ahead and try out their Barbacoa Burrito Bowl, Sofritas Burrito Bowl, or their Chicken/Steak/Carnitas Salad Bowl.
- Taco Bell: This restaurant is honestly a classic, and thankfully they have some healthier options. Plus, they allow each customer to have the ability to customize their meals when ordered. The healthy meals that are offered are the Soft Chicken Taco, Bean Burrito, salads, and vegetables.
In summary, fast-food offers more various healthy meals than ever before. From salads to chicken, it’ll be hard to run out of options. So go ahead, give them a try and see how many calories you can cut out and how many pounds you can drop.