Start Your Blog Webinar Series
You’re ready to start your money-making blog but you’re feeling completely overwhelmed with where to start.
And don’t get me started on all that “techy stuff!”
I know what it’s like to be completely unsure of yourself and feel super intimidated because you’re anything but tech-savvy!
You want to be able to make money from home and support yourself or your family and get ahead financially.
So… what if there was a way to do just that?
What if you had someone take you by the hand and destroy that overwhelm?
What if there was a course that helped you launch your blog like a pro and made technical things simple?
What if you could learn how to write posts that would attract THOUSANDS of readers?
What if there was someone who showed you how to understand WordPress and made it easy?
Well, I’m gonna do just that for you! 🙂
I want to take you step-by-step and make things easy to understand while also packing in a LOT of valuable information that you can only find in my webinars.
I mean, when I first started blogging, I was so tired of reading blog post after blog post on how to start a blog and feeling like I was no closer to being able to work from home.
And I do NOT want you to feel the same way.
I want you to feel empowered 💪 to actually get things started and become a success story.
It’s your time to shine, and I’m ready to help you! 😊
Alright, so here’s what’s included in each of the 4 webinars:
Webinar Day 1
- I’ll be taking you from point A to point B in signing up and setting up your blog.
- My good friend and coworker, Chris, will be helping you set up your theme and understanding all the ins and outs of customizing your site’s design (we’re gonna make this really simple for ya 😊).
- And lastly, we’ll be finishing up everything with a live Q&A.
- Oh… and we’ll be giving you a free PDF printable that’ll also go through each of the steps we walked you through in the video. That way you don’t have to pause and replay it multiple times. 🙂
Webinar Day 2
- All the steps (and techy tips) to create and publish your first blog post.
- Where to find great images for your blog.
- How to quickly edit a blog post’s featured image on PicMonkey or Canva so that there’s consistency with your blog’s theme.
- What kind of images you want for your site so your blog looks professional and so that new readers on your site will see you as an authority and not a new blogger.
- And what makes an eye-catching & read-worthy blog post.
Webinar Day 3
- Setup for some great plugins that are going to make your life easier.
- Tips when it comes to site backups and other site changes.
- Then we’re gonna segway into how to build a good Pinterest profile that’ll help you get good pageviews. 🙂
- And tips for a GREAT Pinterest strategy.
Webinar Day 4
- Setting up a weekly schedule that will get you to success more quickly.
- Things I tried to make sure to include in my weekly schedule when I was a new blogger that helped me take off way sooner.
- And a tutorial on creating viral pins.
I can’t wait to see you there, so make sure to sign up for the free 4-day webinar training down below!
It’s time to launch your dreams! 🚀