7 Foods That Can Erase a Day of Unhealthy Eating
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click on one of my links and make a purchase, I receive a commission at no extra cost to you. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
There can be a variety of unhealthy snacks that you take to lunch. And these can be high in sugar and cholesterol, which as we know, can turn out to be a major problem for our health. But no need to fret, with these foods below, you can basically erase a day of unhealthy eating. So give them a try!
Quick Important Note:
If you want an AWESOME guide that’ll help you lose weight (even when you’re eating out), then check out Eat This, Not That! here.
Basically… you don’t need to diet to lose weight and can STILL go to McDonald’s.
- Walnuts: This nut is honestly a miracle especially when you’re feeling bloated. It not only fortifies your body with Omega-3 fatty acids, but it also reduces the rate of snacking just by adding it to your diet daily.
- Dandelion tea: Making tea from its roots gives your body plenty of minerals and vitamins such as vitamin A, C, and K. Also, this tea helps to reduce the effects of constipation and helps to detox your body. And one other remarkable attribute is that it aids in reducing water weight!
- Fresh Salmon: This fish has been found to be rich in DHA (even more so than foods like spinach and nuts). DHA is found to help the brain and is also found to be a good source of Vitamin D and Selenium. You can cook with either butter, dill, or lemon.
- Watermelon Juice: It is delicious, quite refreshing and it contains various minerals and vitamins. This can be termed a miracle fruit since it has several attributes that span from improving the heart, relieving muscle soreness, improving digestion, and great for the skin.
- Celery: This is a member of the carrot family and either the plant or its seeds have a lot of vitamins and minerals. It is loaded with vitamin A, B, and K and also a good source of important minerals like Potassium. With this concentration of vitamins and minerals, by drinking or eating celery juice each day can help combat inflammation and stress.
- Cucumber: One great thing about this fruit is that it can either be eaten raw or made into juice. It serves as a neutralizer, a hydrating drink, and rich in vitamins A, C, and K. With these minerals and vitamins in stock, it aids in detoxing. It also has the ability to reduce swelling.
- Lime Water: With lime in your water, you’ll not only want to drink more but you’ll also be helping your body to sustain its organs. Lime water it’s known to increase the rate of the digestive metabolism and it also lowers blood sugar. With a high concentration of Vitamin C, you can rest assured that your body will be helped out in big ways
Whether you’ve just had a big day full of snacking and fast food meals, or you just want to feel better, eating these foods will help your body out big time. So go ahead, get to the store, buy some of these, and start to feel the great effects!